Boutique

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cloudy Day Leggies

So pleased to have these! I love wearing skirts and these are just the pretty thing to keep a gal warm. I found them to be very fun and almost addictive to knit. Fast! Mine are made of alpaca in a natural beige shade. I've had the yarn for ages and the leggies have been on queue for ages too. So fun to finally get a Tiny Owl Knits design done! I ♥ her designs. I used Dpns but I did try the magic loop method at first. Couldn't put up with all the shuffling of stitches so it will be Dpns for me unless I find out I was doing it wrong or something...

3 comments:

sam lamb said...

great legwarmers! perfect combo of pretty and warm. i loved this design and wear mine ice skating all the time.

Aline said...

thanks! I just love them too!!

Hilary said...

Ok, I am SO behind on my blog-commenting, but I promise I have been reading! First of all, a very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

Also, just want to say that I LOVE the cat-hat you made (Daniel actually has a similar one in black!) and that these new legwarmers are fabulous!