Boutique

Monday, November 28, 2011

♥ favorite things ♥

Ive just ripped my knitting back to zero this afternoon since the sock was too tight on his foot but I wanted to talk to you so, I thought you might like to take a peek at a few of my favorite things around here. A while back we were sharing favorite things on our blogs and I thought it would be fun again.

Our Christmas Cactus is beautiful these days. I sprayed its leaves with a spritz fertilizer and it reallllly liked it.♥
Here is a piece from a cute coffee set I found at the market. I love to display it as a decoration in the kitchen. Ive never used the actual set yet. ♥
 My oatmeal dish from when I was a wee girl. My Dad tried many tricks in his day as papa to get me to eat my meals. No easy task! This dish he bought for my breakfast. Every morning, he would put hot cereal inside with brown sugar and milk and ask me to eat until I could see my picture. I believed him that it was a drawing of me. I cherish this dish. It has a long crack now and it feels really brittle. Ive hidden it in the cabinet but take it out when I miss him.
kinda looked like me? ♥♥♥

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found some old pics of Ivy when she was around 4 yrs old. Would you like them to add to your blog? They're REALLY cute. Really. They are. [snicker, snicker]

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah. I forgot to sign that.

- CracklinRosi :-)

Anonymous said...

Speaking of ripping back knitting... Twice, two rows in a row, I had to rip back the tunic I'm working on because I was doing the wrong rep. Agh!

- CracklinRosi

Hilary said...

Look at you, little cutie!! And what an adorable story about the dish...good idea...I'm going to have to use that one with my little guy!

Aline said...

aww, thank you!

ted and bunny said...

hiya- just came over to say thank for following my blog, really lovely to "meet" you!
xx