Boutique

Friday, October 21, 2011

ticked off

No body ever told me that the beautiful wet lands and shrubs are infested with deer ticks!

No worries, I found a wee baby one surfing on Romeo's coat of fur when we got home from playing ball in the mist this morning. (Just after he jumped on my bed which he is not allowed but he keeps testing me).

My friend Madeleine got a panicky phone call when she opened the Vet's office this morning.

I have inspected his little wiggly bod and found nothing on him but we are heading to the vet on Monday for a check-up to be sure.

We are both a little disappointed that our fun has been extinguished. Who wants lyme disease? And here, I was nervous about duck hunters...

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Ugh, that's terrible! I hope the little guy is indeed ok.