Boutique

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Les Ciseaux de Coco : La Robe

Finally, the big reveal of my daughter in THE dress I made of her design... with the hair, the body art and not to mention the beautiful heels...





Body art in lieu of a corsage

 
Ivy and her best friend Angélik.
Ivy and her date, Oli.


I wanted to get a close up of the shoes...but we were rushed to our seats and inside the room was so dark and smokey from the votives that my photos were blurry. I am so glad I took these shots in the foyer in day-light.

Now, back to what I do best. Knit.

7 comments:

Donna C said...

Oh Aline
She is gorgeous, so is the dress!
WOW
Thanks for showing us the pictures!
Donna

Susan said...

Love the dress, Aline! You did yourself proud with it... And with her; she is lovely. I also love the body art! What a cool idea.

Elisabeth said...

Simply gorgeous! You did more than good! Thank you for sharing the finished product with us. Ivy is so beautiful, dress and all!

Iza said...

Comme elle est belle ta fille! Wow! Bravo pour la robe de bal, elle est super et ça lui va magnifiquement. J'imagine que vous deviez être fières toutes les deux. Bon été!

Anonymous said...

Super!!!
tu as bien réussit. merci de partager avec nous.

Hilary said...

All I can say is WOW! The dress is AMAZING (honestly, it looks like it's from a high end Parisian boutique) and your girl is absolutely stunning!

Fabienne said...

Cette robe est Incroyable et comme elle va bien à ta fille. C'est une réussite totale, un look parfait avec le body art, heureusement que tu as pu faire 1 photo. Tu peux être fière de toi, tu as tellement travaillé sur "les ciseaux de coco ". Passe un bel été, une page de tournée pour ta grande, quelle émotion pour une maman ...