Boutique

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A trip back home

These two gals had a great day together!

I made a trip back home to Shawville on Monday to visit one of my beloved BFFs from High School that just moved into her new home and incidently, loves knit and crochet as much as me!

We talked, we laughed, we cried and we had lunch but we never got around to actual knitting...

We spent some time trying to take a picture of us together where you could actually see our projects...that was hilarious.
 

Thanks to Tracey's daughter Brianna, we finally got a picture with our WIPs when she came home from school. Thanks Bri!! xx

Happy faced dishcloth and irresistible sun hats by Tracey.

the knitting came in second to girl talk
We have decided to plan a weekend together very soon. I can't wait!


1 comment:

lookinout said...

I find coincidences fascinating. My father was born in Shawville, but none of his family continued there. I've only been twice, long after he died.
Gillian