Boutique

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A swish in the snow

This knitter is convinced that the Ravelry queue is basically the glorified favorites list since the friend activity almost always conjures up a queue jumper project...!

52 Tindar Mitten by Gudrun Hreinsdottir is my current weakness. I am so excited about this time of year...any day now the snow will whisper softly to me...come hither little Bergère...come swish along the trail with me...I love to hit the ski trails and after being par boiled all summer long I can't wait to bundle up in soft knits and go play outside.

A forest green solid and a natural tweed yarn to match my ski outfit...that I hope still fits. I've spent a whole year in a yarn shop...not so good for my bum. Crossing fingers.



1 comment:

Hilary said...

That's going to be an awesome set of mittens! LOVE the green. :) Oh, and I totally agree about the Ravelry queue.