Boutique

Friday, October 1, 2010

Le Petit Prince


Linen stitch is everything I thought it would be and more...

I love the way the private side looks like seed stitch but it's not...so clever. Gives this scarf a reversible aspect.

This scarf is a very masculin sort of accessory so I decided to name my project Le Petit Prince.

Who is Le Petit Prince?

A favorite story of mine that I happen to be reading when I cast on. One that never leaves my heart! I think this scarf will be similarly cherished.

I am at the halfway mark now. This is good because I have 12 pairs of felted slippers to make for November. Gulp!

6 comments:

Clamille said...

J`ai hâte de voir le résultat une fois terminé! Elle va être super belle!!!
Bon courage pour les pantouffles!
Clamille xoxo

Hilary said...

Oh wow, that looks gorgeous in white!! And Le Petit Prince -- perfect! I remember reading it in French class...a wonderful memory!

Jean said...

This scarf really does have a masculinity about it. I'm back to blogging again as I have a wonderful computer again. The generosity of my friends touches my heart so dearly. I am going to enjoy visiting your blog again.

nicole said...

Linen stitch and Antoine de St-Exupéry: two of my very favourites.

The only problem with linen stitch is that it is very sloooooow.... Your scarf will be beautiful.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

What type of yarn are you using and what size needles? Thanks!

Jennifer