Boutique

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Farmer's dozen


I just finished 13 pairs of felted slippers in various colours and sizes. I promised 12 but am giving 13 because I counted 2 wee pairs as 1.
Which reminds me that my Mum taught me that 13 is the farmer's dozen when selling stuff. We used to get 13 cobs of sweet corn at the corner...
I made these with chunky sized 100% wool and 10 mm needles. I noted the stitch count and rows necessary to make various sizes and will soon create a printable pattern for you!
Voici 13 pairs de pantoufles feutrés faites ! J'ai décidé de bientôt vous offrir ce patron facile qui sera disponible ici-même. Ça prend de la 100% laine chunky et des aiguilles 10 mm. Un superb cadeau de Noël !

4 comments:

Hilary said...

They look so cozy and cute! I look forward to the pattern -- looks like they would indeed make great Christmas presents!

Brenda said...

Can't wait for the pattern. I've been wanting to make these for my grand kids.

Jean said...

Love the colors, tres jolie! I appreciate the English to French posts too (anything to improve my French). I'll have to give these slippers a try when you post the pattern. Merci.

Marlene said...

Love those colourful slippers!