Boutique

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Perline et amie

Pattern: Briggs & Little Heavy Sock 101 available en français aussi...
Needles: 3 mm dpns bamboo (que j'aime!)
Yarn: 1 skein Tuffy, rosewood & remnant ball of Noro Kureyon 221




Perline
improvised by me
needles: 5mm bamboo circular
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Pure silk (discontinued colourway)



Add Image


This is it for latest knitting...I am having an eye procedure done on Monday morning which I pray does more good than bad if you know what I mean...

I just gasped that I have nothing on the needles! except for the Chemise Bleue that is sulking in a bag on the floor of my family room...

Look see...new signs in the door this week...VISA and MasterCard...Just shows that the little yarn shop is getting bigger!

6 comments:

Camille said...

Ohhhhh....ça me manque déja....J`ai hâte d`aller faire un tour à ta boutique pour voir tes nouveautées....ne serait-ce que pour quelques minutes!!! Je suis contente pour toi que tout va bien et que la boutique prend de l`empleur, voilà le résultat d`un bon service et de la persévérance mon amie!
Bonne journée!
Cé xoxo

Lucette said...

I like what you did with the socks.

Brenda said...

Great socks. Good luck with the eye procedure.

Hilary said...

Oooh, what a pretty scarf, and such cozy socks! I hope your eye procedure went well yesterday!!!

Karolina said...

Such pretty things! I finished knitting myself a purse today, so I know the great feeling when something is finally finished :)

<3
K

Sandrine said...

C'est une très bonne nouvelle d'apprendre que ta boutique grandi :) Je suis très contente pour toi !