Boutique

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hémérocalles...

Last Sunday was Les Jardins d'Émmarocalles event in Ripon Québec...


We came home and ate lily petals with our crackers and cheese...


It has been a while since I attended the Monday afternoon spinning group so it was lovely to see Marguerite at the spinning wheel with her knit and crochet accessories on display around her. I must get my wheel out and spin during August vacation...

My good friend Lynda was there!
(I make her look tall!!)



Yesterday I finally got to meet my nephew's baby girl...Liliana Rose. She is 1 1/2 months and 9 lbs...so tiny in my arms. (She makes me look tall!!) This reminds me that I am soooo behind in my baby gift knitting....

3 comments:

Clamille said...

Très jolies fleurs hein? Elle est toute mignonne la petite!!!
Clamille xoxo

Hilary said...

Wonderful! That spinning group looks like a lot of fun. And look at the baby!! So sweet!

AllSaints said...

Bienvenue Liliana Rose, tu es très jolie et + tard Aline te montrera comment tricoter des bas ! Je vois que tu emmèneras de nouveaux projets pour tes vacances, c'est très bien, peut-être les mettras-tu dans ta boutique.