Boutique

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Finding her muchness...

Aline at 38!



















Currently clicking away the heatwave with my Euroflax Chemise Bleue top that I can't wait to finish so I can wash the crap out of it...said chemise promises to be soft and lovely some day. I have a thing for Marie Antoinette inspired romantic clothing...

I say..."Let them *knit* cake" (As long as it's not chocolate because I can't have any and maybe gluten free if you can swing it)


At the shop where the A/C is brand new and doing me all sorts of kindness...I am actually knitting Heavy Socks for next winter... Craziness... Briggs and Little Rosewood Tuffy 2ply Col:97 and some lush Noro Kureyon 221A for the stripe, heel and toe.



GR, see!...I got it today!! impeccable timing after all, merci... xxxx










4 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a great day, hopefully knitting on that pretty chemise!

Ren said...

Happy Birthday Aline!!!
New hair? It looks very summery. Checked out the new knit on Ravelry, yummy pattern! Cant wait to see it finished. Have a fun evening if im not too late to wish it, Ren x

Iza said...

Wow! tu fais peau neuve pour l'été! J'aime bien les nouvelles couleurs de ton blog. Je vois aussi que tu passes un bel été et que tu en profites pour réaliser de beaux morceaux : ) Moi je suis au ralenti côté tricot! Passe un bel été.

nicole said...

Aline, you look so pretty!!! Happiest Birthday to you.