Boutique

Saturday, May 15, 2010

1 year already and other good things~Déjà un an

I can't believe it but a whole year has gone by already! I was too busy chatting with knitters to notice...!
Looking at my new photos of the shop taken this morning, I marvel at how much things have changed around here in just a year.

I am so pleased to meet so many passionate knitters and crocheters everyday. I couldn't ask for a better job.

Hé, déjà un an!! Mais que s'a beaucoup changé ici! Et je suis toujours aussi heureuse d'être la propriétaire d'une petite boutique de laine. Un rêve pour moi!

Harley H. wins the smallest customer award....She recently turned 1 too!! 

Voici la gagnante du concours de la plus petite cliente de la boutique...Ouf! que cette pelote est lourde et les aiguilles bulky sont longues!! .....:)

My beautiful Chloé turned 10 today! A yarn shop is exactly where a knitter wants to spend a birthday right?
 Bonne fête ma belle Pepper...XXXX

Of course I have been knitting like a fiend...I decided to tackle the #15 Noro Catwalk cardi. I am finishing the second sleeve pronto or at least that is what I keep telling myself. I love skinny yarn but it does slow a girl down...
J'ai presque terminé mon nouveau cardi. Cette fois je tricote du Noro Silk Garden Sock, le modèle  #15 du livre Catwalk. J'apprécie bien les manches courtes et romantiques de ce modèle.

I really like the short sleeves for this model...see the gathered sleeve cap? Cute as ever!
I love to stock lots of gorgeous baby yarns (why not?) and look see what's newly ordered for September....
Sirdar Snuggly snowball. A fun pom-pom on string type of baby yarn with patterns to make lots of accessories and soft as a cloud blankets for babies.

J'ai tendance à garder plusieurs laines pour bébés en boutique et voici une nouvelle qualité dont je crac de Sirdar...un brin de mignons pom-poms tous douces à venir en septembre.

Cheers! Ting-Ting!!

5 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

Bon anniversaire Aline!

Clamille said...

Ouf! Déja 1 an!!! Comme ça passé vite et que ta boutique a changée!!!! Je suis tellement heureuse d`avoir tout près de moi une aussi belle boutique de laine!!!!
Clamille xoxo

Hilary said...

It's already been a year?! I feel like just yesterday you were announcing the opening of your shop! Congratulations -- and here's to many more!

And happy belated birthday to Chloe!

Iza said...

Toutes mes félicitations Aline! Pas beaucoup de gens peuvent affirmer avoir réalisé leur rêve! C'est tout à ton honneur! De mon côté, comme j'aime beaucoup ta boutique, je suis bien contente que tu aies réalisé ton rêve : ) Merci

Aline said...

Thank you... ..Merci...