Boutique

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The OKG field trip























OKG - Ottawa Knitting Guild of which I am a member has organized a field trip to the Québec side of  the river. Visiting my new yarn shop was the first stop!

Thank you to the ladies that came, shopped and for all the lovely comments about the *nice atmosphere*. Awww. XXX

Business is flourishing! I am adding new items on a regular basis. I now have handmade stitch markers from Turtlepurl, new Charteze, secure eyes for toy making and skeins of lace for those summer projects.

Some delicious Berroco Seduce and Bonsai for the *bling* knitting!!


Sheila was the winner of my draw for a thank you gift (an ebony shawl pin).

Some customers have returned with finished projects to blog about...

A beautiful shawl and a long gorgeous wrap made with novelty yarns.


The Fress Press Knits felted slipper pattern has arrived too! The one that is all the rage since Christmas...

Bonne fin de semaine! A. xx

9 comments:

Jean said...

I finally get to catch up on all my favorite blogs, You've done so much lately and it is wonderful that your beautiful shop is such a big success.

Fairysteps said...

Well done You Aline! Look at all of those ladies in your shop smiling and some even looking very serious about their next project, so much wonderful choice, I can almost smell the delicious scent of wool from here! I bet youve inspired many, ren x

nicole said...

Too bad I couldn't make it. It looks like it was a success, hurray!

Mirjana said...

Such a beautiful shawl!

Lucette said...

I could not make it either, and it looks like great fun.

Hilary said...

How fun!! I'm *so* happy to hear that your shop is flourishing. It does sound like an amazing place!!

mamé said...

Je suis venue dans votre magasin acheté de la laine avec ma fille et je me souviens de votre accueil très chaleureux.....je sais que ma fille est une cliente fidèle et je suis contente de découvrir votre blog grâce à elle...

fabienne said...

Que de monde dans ta boutique, cela fait plaisir à voir !
Je suis heureuse qu'il y est une boutique comme la tienne, longue vie à Laine de Bergère et à bientôt.

Lucy@Corset Laced Mannequins said...

Wow...fancy having that number of customers to deal with! well done Aline. Looks like business is booming. Lucyxx