Boutique

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heart Skippy

Cher&Tendre delivered the new magazine rack. I love the fresh wood smell.
It looks fab and O so practical to have all my patterns in the one sunny spot by the big window...whooo!

I always have a few little favours to ask of him when he comes like fix this and lift that. Fun to get things fixed, moved and refreshed. We had lunch together something we shared for years when I was a full time Mum and now it is a rare treat. Merci Honey!

Some baby buttons have just arrived too...

Should I join the Knitting Olympics? Finishing any knitting around here is a challenge and I do have more projects in mind than I'll ever knit this year...hummm

Deliberating...

3 comments:

Fairysteps said...

O what a clever man! The rack is just perfect! I would just need to position myself in a small comfortable armchair, just to the side of this so that I could sit and browse through all the lovely patterns... (a tray with a teapot would be useful too....) wish I was there right NOW, Ren x

Elisabeth said...

Bonjour Aline! Nice book case, looks nice with all the knitting books and pamphlets! Have joined the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics: my goal 10 pairs of felted "fuzzy feet", stocking up for Christmas presents!

Hilary said...

Oh, how fun! The shelves look so lovely. I think you should join the knitting olympics! I'm only doing the Ravelympics...but it's so fun to have a challenge!