Boutique

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Verdes Citron


Citron by Hilary Callis
Knitty.com winter 2009
Needles: knitpicks circular 4mm
Yarn: Malabrigo Lace (Verdes)

Love Love Love it! It is sooo soft and was a very comforting piece to knit over these past few weeks when I needed a little soft pleasant knit to curl up to...

I have been saving this skein of Malabrigo as a gift knit to myself for all the months I have been patiently waiting for customers and believing that I will pay the rent!!

Things are good and getting better every day...starting a business in a recession takes guts...

I really appreciate the caring and generous customers supporting my new business, thank you!!

8 comments:

Paula said...

Oh! That is so pretty. I think I have just the single skein (or two) that would love to be knit up that way!

Sel and Poivre said...

How wonderful that you are feeling ready to kind of exhale and reward yourself for all your hard work!

Elisabeth said...

Bonjour Aline! Très beau le petit châle. Continue le beau travail! Your efforts are paying off!

Jean said...

The shawlette looks lovely draped across the deep purple and I love the butterfly pin, you have an artistic eye!

Hilary said...

I LOVE your Citron! It is so pretty in the variegated Malabrigo, and I just adore how you're wearing it with the little pin. I tell you, it's so fun seeing Citrons pop up on the internet, but when it's been knit by someone I "know", it's extra special!

I hope your business continues to grow, and grow, and grow!

clamille said...

Très joli! J`aime beaucoup!
Clamille xoxo

faerie finder said...

really lovely darlin!
♥ xoxo ♥

allSaints said...

Il est vraiment beau ce modèle, je le commence dès ce soir, merci pour tes bons conseils, c'est toujours un plaisir de passer dans ta boutique.
À bientôt, Fabienne