Boutique

Friday, December 4, 2009

Crème Caramel & Muppet Scarf


Fini! (unblocked because I just just just finished it)

Crème Caramel
Sirdar Click DK #8957 Assymetrical Cardigan
Needles: 4 mm straights
Yarn: Filatura Di Crosa Zara

Soooo happy to finish this project which means I can start Christmas knitting something I had given up hoping for...

Over the weekend, I knit up a scarf for myself while watching the Grey Cup game with HD.

Muppet Scarf (30 sts garter st)
10 mm straights
Online Linie 43 colour 26 (2 skeins)

So what's next? Tonight is Knit Night here at Laine de Bergère...My sister just arrived with our Shawarma dinner so happy knitting everyone!!!
Aline xx

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Beautiful sweater! The shawl pin is very cool, too. And I'm happy you took the time to make something fun for yourself!!

Jean said...

The cardigan is so nice, I love the Assymetry of the design. Have you seen Sheepgal's blog? It is so darling. Now that you've moved into another stage of your life as a shop owner, perhaps you could enjoy this blog. If you need the link just let me know and I will send it to you.

Clamille said...

Super tes tricots Aline! J`aime beaucoup la teinte du premier!
Clamille xoxo