Boutique

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wired/less

Man, blogging is hard since I opened up the shop!

I finally broke down and bought a router and low and behold set it up myself. I am now wireless. The new printer is wireless too...I love it. Now I can sit anywhere in the shop with my laptop which really is practical.
This is me smiling...


And knitting like a banshee.... I have the back, both front pieces and most of the first sleeve knit. This pattern is much like a jigsaw puzzle and I can say that it makes for a fun project.Sirdar Click DK 8957

Hubby helped me rearrange the furniture too. He predicted this would happen...hah!

I tought someone how to crochet...this is the blanket in progress. Noro silk garden 284.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm so happy to hear that you're having so much fun with your shop (at least, it sounds like a ton of fun to me)! And you taught someone how to crochet - that's fantastic! The gift that keeps on giving. :)

Elisabeth said...

Hi! Happy to see a new post, have been checking every day! Will stop by on my visit to Ottawa on the 9th. Looking forward to our visit! Elisabeth

Jean said...

Great to see your post. I love the yarn display behind you, just makes a knitter dizzy with joy.

nicole said...

Welcome back. Yes, I can just imagine how busy you must be! Hope you're having fun though. Love that Noro crochet.