Boutique

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

seconds...

My latest pinwheel made with sour cherry #5134 Vintage Berroco (yum) with long sleeves.
So happy I managed a second chance at taking a picture of this knit. It left the shop before I had a chance to snap a photo a couple of weeks ago. So sad when that happens. It came back for a visit today and ta-da! I captured it!






I finally bought a copy of EZ's pink book. Merci Lynda!! xx I have them all now (I think). I am totally thrilled with it. Even better than I expected. I am already half way through my first knit from it. A pair of beautiful heavy wool mitts for my Dad's birthday. I am using Naturgarn Gjestal natural wool and it is very beautiful pure yarn like I imagine sheepsdown would be. My goal is to knit a hockey jersey for my husband using EZ's Brook sweater instructions and adding the neck shaping and minus the team crest (just the colours).







I am also clicking away at Sirdar 8957 asymetrical cardi. I am using 100% Merino dk with 4 mm needles...tick tick tick! I have so many projects lined up for the shop...Finding new patterns to add everyday...ahhh!


Rumour has it that Kaffe Fassett sock yarn has been ordered...squwee! I feel a sock yarn sale coming on to make room for the new and beautiful Regia...Having sooo much fun! Yarn shop owner rocks. I am so happy I don't care if the H1N1 gets me. cough.

3 comments:

Lucette said...

Oh Aline, I really like that pinwheel sweater, the colour is so perfect for fall.

Clamille said...

J'adooore ton sens de l'humour! Trop dommage que l'on ne se soit pas vu Vendredi soir passé....Le Pinwheel est vraiment joli et le Berocco! Trop plaisant a tricoter et a porter!Dans mes 2 semaines de Vacances de Noël, je veux apprendre a faire des bas!....J'espère que j' aurai le courage!
Clamille xoxo

Hilary said...

Oh, that Pinwheel is GORGEOUS. So squishy and warm-looking!!