Boutique

Friday, October 23, 2009

Noro & Tempo

Look see, some knitting!  Another commissioned piece.  This time a hat and scarf set made of 2 balls of Noro Kureyon 221 with 1 ball Diamond Tempo 146.  I used a free earflap pattern found on Ravelry (the pattern is for the whole family) by Marisa Gibler - The Needle Nook.  The scarf was knit by my friend Julie L. to dimensions specified by the customer.  The little flower pattern I found in Katia No. 35.  I am crossing my fingers that the hat is not way too big for the toddler it was made for....it bloomed after its bath! I will suggest a mild felting session should it be too big.  We knit and learn!

3 comments:

Clamille said...

Très joli cet ensemble!!! Beau travail à vous 2!
Clamille xoxo

Jean said...

Great hat! Children grow so fast, even if you don't want to felt it, it will fit them soon! We had a little cool weather but temps were back up to about 88F degrees today! Suppose to cool down this weekend, maybe we'll go down to 80 degress - brrrr (giggle)

Hilary said...

Love. What pretty colors!!