Boutique

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Monsieur Toupette...

Chloé has adopted a little darling. Toupette, a cockatiel that is as sweet and kind as any little bird can be. He needed a new home and a much bigger cage both of which HD provided. He says Peekaboo and whistles when he is not playing with his bell or riding shot-gun on a cozy shoulder....
Poune is finding the cooler weather a bit frisky in the evenings. I have doubled her blankets. We enjoy our quiet moments playing in the yard like when the linens are flapping on the line...The grass is still green but the insects have vanished and what a joy it is when those two combine...
p.s. Fringe is on tonight!!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I had a darling cockatiel named Baby who was also very sweet. I've also had a wonderful Meyer's parrot that lived for 22 years. My 3 Standards are much too interested in birds to safely have one around. I enjoy their company so much, that I really don't mind being birdless now. How nice that Poune doesn't mind your newest pet. I can picture her having the best time ever playing with her special person.