Boutique

Monday, June 8, 2009

Knit Happens...

Maude: Diane Mulholland
Free Ravelry link
Cette dentelle me donne du fil à retordre!
Je l'ai finallement deviné et je suis ravie depuis!
All I needed was a second opinion...
Have you ever stalked your computer for a whole afternoon waiting and hoping somebody on Ravelry will hear your call for help? That was me last Friday. What I was guessing it was wasn't working. Quelle surprise...
Je suis épatée par cette belle laine. Douce et plus douce! Luxury Collection Alpaca Cashmere. Yum.
Loving this yarn...what a treat to knit with. I am using 3.75 mm for the lace and am thinking I might as well jump down to 3mm for the 2x2 rib body.
p.s. sorry queue, I did it again! Owning a yarn store has totally altered my atmosphere and has opened doors for even more yarn access...hiccup. Loving it!


4 comments:

Clamille said...

J`ai bien hâte de voir la suite!
Clamille xoxo

Jean said...

My lady are you a bit drunk on cashmere? This sweater will be such a treat to wear, especially with the winters you get up there. Soft cashmere against your skin instead of as some would have it (shudder) the roughest, itchiest wool. So how will you show this sweater when finished?

Hilary said...

That's going to be so pretty!!

That Hooligan Girl said...

Keep going! Looking good.