Boutique

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My wee Pearl is 15

This little baby girl is 15 today!

One of my greatest achievements. She knits too!

We had a lovely meal in honour of our resident teenager followed by a really good cake.



Yum!
The wee folk went shopping with Papa for gifts... I was very intrigued by those tiny parcels...

Chloé (8) wrapped a toonie from her allowance!

A scene straight from Little Women I think...tsk tsk

You can tell by the expression that this thought is what really counts. Awww.

Gage gave her a box of chocolate that I think he was rather sorry to give away. Don't worry, his birthday is on Saturday.

Bonne Fête ma belle chérie

Je t'aime xx

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy birthday to your girl! What sweet gifts from your other kids. :)

nicole said...

Bonne fête Ivy!