Boutique

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Delicious

A get myself into many a conversation about recipes and this is one of my favorite things to talk about over a cupa corsé...

Here is a fav soup of mine...them...you!

Delicious
ingred.
3 cups of water
1 med. onion chopped
4 small potatoes diced
1 small can of salmon (remove the bones!)
1 can of carnation evaporated milk
4 bouillon cubes or scoops of powdered chicken broth
3 tbsp flour
bacon pieces as garnish if you please

In a medium sauce pan combine water, onion, potato, chicken bouillon & salmon (drained).
Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender.

In a small bowl mix the flour and small amounts of evaporated milk stirring into a smooth consistency and pour the lot into the hot simmering soup. Stir the pot and lower the heat and let it thicken.

Serve hot with a dash of pepper and bacon bits if you like. Yum!

My son LOVES this soup and he eats it with gusto when he comes home from ice fishing. In his cute little french accent he exclaims 'delicious' each and every time. So I renamed this recipe: Delicious. Hope you love it too! Cuz we all do.

P.S. I am knitting the sleeve of Whisper. Love my yarn. Is this illegal yet?

5 comments:

Susan said...

I think I'll try this recipe out! It sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing, Aline.

Sel and Poivre said...

Ahh homemade soup - I try to make a different one every week and then we have it for lunch on Saturday!

a faerie finder said...

sounds yum!

nicole said...

Mmm... I will try this, maybe tonight! I love finding new ways to use canned salmon. So good for you, and more economical than fresh.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Aline,
Faites-vous des expositions de vos créations?
Je vais essayer ta récipe de soupe bientôt...elle me semble facile à faire.
Ghostrider