Boutique

Friday, February 6, 2009

Catnip

One skein (50g) into this knit and I am smitten like a kitten on catnip.

This yarn is such a treat! Qina from Mirasolperu collection in Olive green is so Bergère.

I have my scarf pinned down to a pile of complimentary coloured 'napperons' to show off the pretty design. I must say, I am very pleased with the seed stitch bit...oh yes.
I have been spoiled here lately, on the side of my scarf is a new 'signet' (bookmarker) made by Chloé. I love bookmarkers.
When I gave Gage his new pair of socks, he came out of his room with a stick of gum to thank me for them. Merci 'Gazou' et 'Pepper'!

6 comments:

Mirjana said...

Oh, how lovely! Great pattern and colour. Have a good day!

Lucy@Corset Laced Mannequins said...

I love the colour and pattern....it is stunning. I've just got back into knitting and crocheting and it feels great! Will take a bit of time out to read the rest of your lovely blog. Lucyxx

The Fairy Shoemaker said...

Aline, what a yummy colour! Id like that for the summer.... but made into a little lacy fitted cardi, a bit like your fab sir swing one. Where did the cardi pattern come from???? I might have to make one!!!
Ren xxx

Sandrine Tricofolk said...

Elle est superbe cette écharpe. Par contre, quel dommage pour ton magasin de laine :(
En as-tu un autre pas trop loin ? Le jaune que tu as choisi est superbe et je pense qu'il t'ira très bien.

Jean said...

Beautiful color, I like the contrast between the seed stitch and the leaf pattern in the middle, it will be quite flattering on.

Sel and Poivre said...

The seed stitch is a perfect foil for that motif in the centre!