Boutique

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

click click click

Who boy, another wip off the needles. I am on fire. Ravelry will be wondering what has come over me. Trenchy goes to school today. Ivy has struck it rich in knitwear this week. It is cool outside this morning...great timming if I do say so myself.

This morning, it is a cool 1 degree celsius (forgive me, I cannot find the symbol for degree, help!) It was a full moon last night in a crispy clear sky. It wanted to freeze but it did not.

The night before, a wicked wind was blowing hard outside and our dog was nervous and cold. She click, click, clicked all over the main floor for part of the night. She then came into our bedroom and paced there for a while too. Suffice it to say, she kept us awake. I made a decision to set up her crate in the kitchen last night. Lock her up. We put her bed inside and a wool blanket over the crate to trap the heat. After the wee folk were put to bed last night, we were sitting around the kitchen table and all you could hear was Zzzzzzzzzzz from inside the cage.

Poune slept all day yesterday, all night last night too. Lucky bitch. But, we slept very well ourselves and guess what time it was when I poured my first cuppa? 04h35! I finished my lace scarf waiting for the sun to come up. It was lovely. I wish I could do this more often. Call me this afternoon around 16h and I will be singing another tune Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: