Boutique

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet tart

Ghastly weather we are having. After a down pour my back step has turned into a marina.
A good thing we keep a boat near the back door cause you never know when you might need one this summer.

All in all, a good time to knit or sew. That is what I have been up to. Trying to make pants for my THUNDER BUTT. I laughed so hard last night when I tried on my first pair. I so need an assistant to help me measure my crotch.
My new sock yarn is here today and it came with my favorite candy. Sweet tarts! I love the colours and two patterns to make this time. I think some of the colour in the skein comes from the Quilla yarn that Stephanie used to make the baby girl sweater. It is so delicate!

I can't get enough of the key chain yarn. So darn cute. Now I will spend the rest of the week day trying not to wind a ball of this new skein and start yet another unfinished business.

No comments: