Boutique

Friday, July 25, 2008

Rain barrel bliss

My rain barrels are all full of lovely fresh water for the sheep. My new additions to the flower garden are starting to look happy. This being the bright side of the heat and rain combo.







As for my knitting, I finished the right front up to the armpit so now I am starting to worry about those sleeves. However, I will proceed to the cool upper parts of this cardigan after I alter the changes to my sewing project. I don't know what is harder. Figuring out how to fit pants or figuring out how to convince my teenager that she should help me by pinning what I can't reach.

HD is out of town and this being Friday, Ivy and I are excited to hunker down and watch 'Ghost Whisperer' after the wee folk are in bed tonight. Have you seen the cool clothes Melinda wears? Ivy and I are crazy about the vintage outfits Jennifer Love Hewitt wears in these episodes. This is what got my sewing maching out. Boo!

1 comment:

Sandrine Tricofolk said...

Je vois que votre été n'est pas plus beau que le nôtre ! J'aime beaucoup tes chardons bleus, c'est une fleur que j'ai envie d'avoir dans mon jardin !