Boutique

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I could use an extra hand.

Poonie looks cross but the serious face is only because I told her sit and stay when she was trying to lick me for getting so close to the floor.

She wonders if Ravelry's 'Bob' is into voluptuous girls?




It is really tricky to take a picture of knitting when you don't have a model of the proper caliber.
I was hoping to zoom in on the stitches. I am rather pleased that it is so smooth for homespun by a novice.

I am designing this piece of knitting by the seat of my pants. I don't have the recipient here to fit since he is a few hours away. My HD has much bigger hands than my father so I can't get him to try them on. I hope the thumb hole is okay.

Now I need to find a 'how-to' on tubular cast-off. I would like to cast-off in a neat way to match the tubular beginning.

1 comment:

peaknits said...

Voluptuous - funny! It is really hard to take a picture of your own hand - but the mitt is coming along wonderfully:)