Boutique

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Up to my arm pits









Salut mes copines (s)!


Well, isn't Spring beautiful? I am so hopped up on fresh air blowing throughout the house and grass on the lawn...yess! Knitting in the sun. I happily knit the 100th row a few days ago on my vest. I am now *up to my arm pits* in the thing. giggle. Loving the new colours of blue.

This weekend we had fun canoeing in Molson Bay at the end of our property. The Geese, beavers and muskrats say 'hi'. It feels weird canoeing along my ski trail...snort! We made our first backyard fire. No mosquitoes yet!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely. Oh, to have a back-yard big enough/legal enough to have a fire in! :)

peaknits said...

omg, love roasted marshmallows! And the canoeing - serious eye candy, what a delight! Thanks for sharing!

nicole said...

Oh, your vest is coming along so beautifully!!!

And I wish I could join you on your canoe/backyard fire. Difficult to do here in the big city!

Sandrine Tricofolk said...

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ton pull et ses si jolies couleurs tout en douceur. Quant à tes agneaux, ils sont magnifiques. Je regrette juste d'habiter si loin !

alpagalilly said...

Wow, j'ai hâte de voir ton tricot. Il est super! Vive les promenades en canot! Tu peux venir en faire chez moi, j'ai encore de l'eau dans mon sous-sol. En plus, ils annoncent de la pluie pour ce week-end, oh là là!
À bientôt!