Boutique

Monday, March 10, 2008

Ivy-Lory day



Happy Birthday Ivy! It seems like yesterday that I was holding you in my arms. You are bigger than me now! I am proud to be your Mom and happy you are such a talented, funny and beautiful lady.

Today was the first day back to school after the March break. I made it a fibre holiday. I enjoyed a lovely afternoon spinning with my Monday group. There were some fun 'show and tell' items this week and I picked my favorite for the blog. Marguerite made these anklettos. Here I am trying one on my arm. Love the colour. This is her handspun and dyed wool. I think these are so cute!!




The daylight saving time is so starting to kick my butt. I stayed up wayyyy passed my bedtime last night with the Grass Creek Vest. I kept finding a twist! It has been too long since I made anything in the round and this thing has 316 sts which is not a big deal unless you are moi; not to mention blind. I am so buying myself a floor lamp for the comfy spot in the family room. I have a vest to knit with both hands for the love of fat Elvis.

No comments: