Boutique

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Suffice it to say...

For all those fellow knitters whom were knitting into the wee hours and may or may not have been feeling like this.... This is our family pet this morning still trying to get over the fat guy in the red suit popping out of the chimney... Honestly, she does have ears...and her eyes are not always like this. Notice how I omit blogging what I looked like this morning...? No need to thank me.

I got a new sheep for Christmas. The quiet type...





After these last few days all I could hope to do was hold my knitting and thus my travelling project has not changed in length but thankfully in my struggle to keep afloat I managed not to lose my knitting bag anywhere that I went...(gasp at the thought).

Voilà my new sock. I love the way the yarn matches the pattern book cover...very stylish indeed. I am making my very first Nancy Bush Vintage sock.

I am also itching to get back to my Monday spinning group! I haven't been there in ages. The new Spin Off arrived Christmas Eve...squeee! Can you believe I haven't even taken a peek? I surprise even myself at times.

I spent all day (25th) either finding the floor, reading instructions, installing, downloading and charging batteries... I got my arse kicked by a new clock radio with dual alarms...Jeebus...let's hope the thing doesn't set off in the middle of the night now. Suffice it to say, that would be an occasion to read my new Spin Off...

2 comments:

SD Sue said...

Merry Christmas! Your blog is great, thanks for commenting on mine too. My favorite photo on your blog is the one on the side with your hand under the sheep's chin and nose. It reminds me of Purl and Knitty my two Angora Goat Nannies. They would come up and let me rub their noses for them. Purl would close her eyes and sigh when I did that. They moved on to better pastures when we moved to the city, but I still have a tiny bit of their mohair left in my stash. :)

Paula said...

Your new sheep is adorable. And "finding the floor"? Now that made me laugh.